Pierre Fortin wrote:

> The biggest problem I see on the 'net is the total incompetence at many
> ISPs (most haven't even heard of an OTDR); but that's for another rant...
> :^)  Suffice it to say, ISPs have lots of diagnostic information
> available; the biggest problem is that they don't have the foggiest idea
> where it is, or how to look at it, let alone analyze it...
>
> Enjoy,
> Pierre
>
> Dr. J:  let's see how many bite on this "lure"...  :^) :^)

Did someone mention DNS restructuring with, among many other benefits,
greater security, IPv6 protocol, and alternate character encoding
methods? Thanks to Ed, my napalm stock has been "rotated", and I am
ready...

drjung

J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Administration
http://www.trismegistus.net/resume.html
Character is built upon the debris of despair --Emerson