:-) Yes, I got the splash screen. I know when the nVidia drivers
aren't working becuase TuxRacer is simply unplayable. But it's
a-rockin' right now.

By the way, here's my relevant system info: 1.1GHz Athlon, 1.0 GB
RAM, and GeForce 4MX 460.

How close, in actuality, should the performance be between playing in
Winsux and Linux? Is it possible that my XFree needs a tweak? Might
UT need to be called up with special parameters? Is it possible that
UT2003 is not using the nVidia drivers despite the fact they're
there? I doubt this last one because the play is smooth until it's in
the middle of really heated play.

Miark