-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Franki
Sent: Saturday, 23 November 2002 3:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [expert] error opening file: ".devfsd" No such file or
directory

This system boots from a floppy..

how can I tell the boot floppy app in mcc to add devfs=mount??
The kernel is a mandrake kernel, so I am assuming that its all correct..

in fact, i had this problem with two kernels, the default 9.0, and 2.4.20
which I just installed out of curiosity.. both are booted from floppy..

is the floppy my problem???

rgds

Frank