Hi Miark,

here we go.

The XF86Config-4 file has the Following Section-"Module" Entry:

Section "Module"
# This loads the DBE extension module.
Load "dbe"
# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
Load "extmod"
SubSection "extmod"
#Option "omit xfree86-dga"
EndSubSection

# This loads the Type1 and FreeType font modules
Load "v4l"
Load "type1"
Load "freetype"
Load "glx"
# Load "dri"
EndSection

Then - in the ut2003 start-script I added the following:
#4x Gaussian Anti-Alias sampling
export __GL_FSAA_MODE=0

#Maximum Anisotpic Texture Filtering
export __GL_DEFAULT_LOG_ANISO=0

#Force VBlank Syncing On
export __GL_SYNC_TO_VBLANK=0

That's what makes it fastest from my tests.
Of course - all kernel drivers etc. you can compile for the NVidia stuff - compile them yourself.

Cheers

Joerg

Miark wrote:
Yes, that would be cool. Thanks.

Miark

| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|
| in Neuchâtel/Schweiz      :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]            (Work)|
| Stardust's LiNUX System   :  Mobile Diax: +41(0)76 / 490 52 54       |
| PGP 2.6.3in Key on Demand :  Voice & Fax: +41(0)32 / 725 52 54       |
Home-Page: http://www.solsys.org