And on the subject of fast machines - I have a dual athlon 1900+ system -
does UT2003 have the ability to use smp?  I'm really annoyed that q3a only
enables smp for windows machines - they note some 'bug' that made them
decide to disable it in the linux version - I wish they would have just
fixed the 'bug'!  Anyway, that was one of the reasons I built the dual
system, better game action!

Mike

12:14am, Ronald J. Hall mused:

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)