This is a stupid question, but have you installed the NVidia drivers? If
not, you're using MESA which is not HW accelerated.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Miark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 9:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] UT2003 and linux

Any performance tips, Alan? I'm running it at 800x600, and with
all the detail turned off, or to the lowest setting possible,
and the game play still sucks. In WinblowsXP, I run with almost
everything turned on or at Normal and at 1280x768 and the game
play is smooooth. I have a GeForce 4 MX 460.

Miark