-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of J. Craig Woods
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 9:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Directive Help in Apache

Okay, this is getting a bit confusing (could be my simple mind). You
want a index.html to open when *only* your domain name is put into the
url, right? For Mandrake, put this in your commonhttpd.conf file:

   DirectoryIndex  index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml

(and any other file type that might suit your fancy)

As for as loading a mod called "mod_log.c", uncomment the line in
httpd.conf that pertain to loading this module.

These two items are unrelated but this is what you can do with both
issues....

drjung
--
J. Craig Woods