Praedor,
Do you mean what I have now with no changes, just the Mandrake install
parameters, should be working? Here's the relevant lines from lsmod output.
Apparently, some usb items are loaded, but there is no reference to
usb-storage. I haven't got the camera at the moment- I borrow it, so there is
nothing hooked up to the usb ports.
Robert
ide-scsi                8212   0
scsi_mod               90372   2  [sr_mod ide-scsi]
usb-uhci               21676   0  (unused)
usbcore                58304   1  [usb-uhci]
rtc                     6560   0  (autoclean)
reiserfs              169776   5
[root@localhost wrc1944]#