--

Tom's right though - one reason (among many) that I chose Linux was -control-.
Something that MS believes belongs to it, and not in the hands of the user.

Yes, I use Nvida now, with regret. Its a choice between using Nvidias' closed
source drivers, or having to dual-boot with Windows to play some games I like
(and don't want to give up). I chose Nvida - and pray that soon they will see
the light. I hate Windows.

                                                                          /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord
                                                                          \/