-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mcleod, Ian
Sent: Friday, 27 December 2002 9:43 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [expert] Increase of Capital for Mandrakesoft

too right - I just gave up waiting around for Mandrake to make it easy for
them to receive $$$ and just stuck with the download version - because by
the time it finally arrives in Australia it's probably out of date anyway.

And I never received a reply to my 15 or so emails regarding Mandrake Club
and how to pay for it from Australia either.

Mandrake really need to try harder if they want to remain financially
healthy (indeed I hope they still are!)