On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 14:13 +0800, Franki wrote:

> If people write in asking questions that will lead to mandrake
> making money.. you'd think it should be a priority for them to
> answer wouldn't you??? anything with queries about shareprices or
> problems with mandrakestore etc should have priority over nearly
> anything else since they are the revenue streams that mandrake
> need..
>
> god knows how much income mdk have lost by ignoring such emails..

Now you got me really curious. All I read here is "I mailed Mandrake
but never got an answer!". Well, which address did you send your mails
to exactly? I often read that and when I ask they give me some address
which is not even remotely connected with the issue at hand.

I often receive such a mail because somewhere my address is on the
site as German translator. OK, I always forward those mails because I
have enough time and I don't get too much mails per day.

So where did you send your mails? Oh, and *why* did you send those
mails? There are web pages which answer your questions. There is
another mail in this thread which lists all the relevant pages.

wobo