On Sunday 12 January 2003 17:22, Azrael wrote:
> Just to make sure: If I do a totally clean install of 9.1b1 without any
> other OS on the system, is lilo going to have any problems?

I doubt it, you should be OK. If you don't have any other entries in lilo
other than linux and the standard ones everything'll work fine.

If you want to keep existing software running do the upgrade.
It'll save some configuration (internet, printer and so-on) time too.

BTW I don't have xine but Ogle (still there from 8.2) runs fine on 9.1.
So I doubt if xine will give any problems on 9.1

Good luck,
HarM