On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 10:18, Jack Coates wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 06:36, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> > Luca Olivetti wrote:
> >
> > > I can lock my 9.0 box at will, just capturing video or trying to use
> > > full duplex audio (when the load is high).
> >
> > BTW, minutes after writing this, my 3 years old son managed to freeze X
> > (no, not the whole system, I was running mozilla remotely with no
> > problem), but that's bound to happen with nvidia drivers :-\
> >
> > Bye
>
> my four year old is the number one source of failure since I upgraded my
> power supply, he's a big fan of pushing buttons and pulling cords.

My 16 month old like the nice power button with the green light on it...
it goes on and off and on and off.... step away from the machine.

My 4 and 6 year olds both have their own machines ;)

--
...Rob

-- "They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1706-1790

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513        GNU/Linux i686 2.4.20-2mdk-725ca

  9:05am  up  2:55,  4 users,  load average: 1.22, 1.26, 1.26