Anne Wilson wrote:
On Saturday 08 Feb 2003 5:10 am, Mark Weaver wrote:

If I
wouldn'tn have to interact with the accounting system I wouldn't have to
boot back into windows at all.

Have you considered win4lin for that need? Not everything works under it, but if your does the feeling of release is great. You run your windows app without having to re-boot. You get the windows functionality for that purpose, but with linux stability - and if it does go down, you can exit without bringing down your whole workstation.

It's not free, but there's a money-back guarantee, I understand.

Anne
HI Anne,

Actually I have tried that and one of those 'things' that didn't work was networking, and the accounting system software, which is why I was trying it in the first place. :( I "was" rather hoping it would work because I hate having to stop what I'm doing cause Winders has to crap.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996