On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 16:54, rodrigo wrote:
> Dear Experts ...
>   I'm looking for a good front-end client, to allows a
> user to access his mailbox via the world wide web ...
>   I have been looking around, but I don't know ...
>
> Do you know :
>
> http://openwebmail.org/openwebmail/
> ????
>
> http://jwebmail.sourceforge.net/
> ???

Not sure about either of these, I use SquirrelMail and it seems alright.

http://squirrelmail.org/

--
...Rob

-- Failure is not about falling down, failure is about staying down.

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513        GNU/Linux i686 2.4.20-2mdk-725ca

  3:01pm  up  8:21,  4 users,  load average: 1.88, 1.47, 1.24