Anyone else having problems with this game under v9.0? I can play it just -so-
long then, always...it segfaults out. Whats puzzling is that this game,
running under 9.0 on my 2 sons computers runs for hours flawlessly. We all
use Nvidia Geforce cards. One is running the 4191 drivers, 2 are using the
3123 drivers.

Here is the error message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] darklord]$ ut2003
Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display ":0.0".

Backtrace:
[ 1]  /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0 [0x40d9ae55]
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

I've applied all 4 patches that I could find to update UT2003 (this is the
full retail game but it does it with the demo as well).

Thanks.

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord