Okay,

I was sure this was discussed here before, but I can't find it. I use 9.0 and
mozilla. I am using cups printing. From Kmail I can print just fine. But from
within Mozilla I can not. It has a funky lpr syntax and I don't know how to
configure this so I can print to my remote smb printer. Any help appreciated.
here is the default syntax: PostScript/default. Then in properties it is: lpr
${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}

>From within Kmail it is simply name: HP4 and print system currently in use:
Cups

My mozilla install is as done by default by Mandrake during initial setup.
Nothing modified. Well I tried, but it didn't help. :)

I'm thinking something is messed up in the base install since nothing else
shows up in the drop down other than the postscript default. It seems there
should be some other choices. I'm sure it is something simple. I had tried to
modify the config file to no avail.