On Tuesday 11 Mar 2003 7:49 pm, Daniel Anderson wrote:
> Hi,
>       MDK9.0, I can't print from mozilla or mozilla based brousers. The only
> printer that shows is a postscript printer. I have a Deskjet 841c (cups) on
> the network that works for everything else. I searched the archives but
> didn't find an answer that works. Looks like others have had this problem.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Dan

I don't think there is a way round this at the moment, Dan.  The postscript
printer should take its settings from your default printer, but you just are
not going to get the choice that you have in kde apps.

I think someone suggested that it was possible to use --stdout (or something
like that) to get it to list your kde printers.  With any luck someone will
pick me up here and give you correct instructions.  Don't forget, though to
carefully copy the command line that is being used with the postscript
printer in case you need to put it back.

Good luck

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302