cheers();

> > >   Ok I'm hitting a wall here with close to 200,000 e-mails in evolution
> > > I'm at a point where I really need to be able to archive a ton of this
> > > off.  BUT I also need access to these without jumping through hoops.
> > > Any suggestions on how to do this?  To say the least evo's starting to
> > > get very very slow.  Any help will be very much appreciated.

> > is probably the place to go.
> >
> > Two suggestions:
> > - You can turn off indexing to reduce disc space.
> Sure can't find this one... whee Is it my problem is mostly speed and
> hanging right now.....

- Right Cick on any local folder (not IMAP)
- choose Properties
- uncheck 'Index body contents'

If you can't get it fly, ask the mailing list I mentioned earlier. There
are quite a lot of folks with several hundred thousand mails...

 karsten

--
Davision - Atelier fuer Gestaltung / Internet / Multimedia
 UNIX / Linux Netzwerke und Schulungen - www.linux-campus.de