I would have to recommend using a mainboard with an Intel chipset and at
the very least an SiS chipset. Via, is largly problematic and prone to
bus problems. Working for a PC repair shop i can personally attest to
seeing many many more Via based mainboards going bad then either SiS or
Intel, true there are a hell of a lot more Via mainboards out there, so
it makes sense that there would be more coming back. But the issues with
Via are more pronounced. But one thing is for sure, steer clear of PC
Chips Mainboards, they are cheaper but they will make you pay for the
savings in price.

In short, how much of a glutten are you for punishment?  :)
Do your own research, you will come to the same conclusion.

This is all largely my opinion developed over time, so take it as such,
but i would think it is statistically accurate. :)

--
Aaron M. Matteson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IRC:  Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.