et wrote:
On Friday 28 February 2003 02:17 am, Ron Stodden wrote:

civileme wrote:

Errrr, pardon my intrusion but I think you might want to check your mailer
settings.  I am sure you didn't want to send html to the list

You are sure?   How?

Errrr, use of html is deliberate because it supports useful features in
this list context not provided by plain text.

you say " it supports useful features in this list contex".
not _this_ list. maybe if an individual want to see an attchment of a screen
shot, you might want to send the attachment to that one e-mail address, but
that DOES NOT require html to this list. does it?
Methinks you need to educate yourself about html before sounding off so.

Text style, colour, fonts are the kind of basic communication-enhancing features I referred to.
--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
  20030119 Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only,