On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 12:45, Vox wrote:

>   I don't advocate for a MSCE-like test for computer
>   users...theoretical tests don't mean a thing, IMNSHO...but let's
>   start giving out practical tests to everybody before allowing them
>   to use a computer unsupervised...that'd be paradise :)

There is hope that we can now someday end the (mutual) suffering!

http://www.satirewire.com/features/siliconpines/acf.shtml

;)

(Bit of an old link, but I just tripped over it the other day - and a
quite hilarious site overall, pity the author no longer updates it.)

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and