> I followed the instructions in /etc/sysconfig/harddisks to enable
> dma on my optical drives, and yes, one of them is set for scsi
> emulation and it works just fine.

Turned out that I needed to install hdparm to run it, and now
everything is turned on with DMA running. UM, ide-scsi drives need to
be pointed at the original ide drive name, hdc, hdd, etc.

So its on, the the mouse is still being a nutcase.

Any more ideas?
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.