This time Todd Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> Vox wrote on Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 01:51:35AM -0600 :
>>
>>  your head into a wall.  But if you keep cooker and contrib (at
>>  least...I also keep plf) in your sources, I don't see the
>
> I also just for the first time two nights ago added the Unsupported

  I haven't found a package in unsupported that I wanted to
  use...which makes it a risk not worth taking for me :) But I do
  think that the more repositories you have in your urpmi the better,
  specially when you are doing a distro upgrade :)

> 1.2.1 on my Mandrake 9.0 box (compiled by Mandrake developers).  One
> thing is that the upgrade to the version of urpmi/gurpmi in there was
> bad.  urpmi still worked, but it /dev/null'ed all stdout so you couldn't
> tell what it was doiong.

  Uhm...I don't parse this...could you rephrase it, please?

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_