On Saturday 22 Mar 2003 3:49 pm, Preston-Campbell wrote:

> I have the Finepix A303, also an xD camera and it does appear that
> Linux is recognizing the device appropriately.  I have had no trouble
> mounting the drive as a USB mass storage device in the following
> manner.  It shows up in KDiskFree whenever I plug it in,  I then
> click on 'mount' and then it is available in /mnt/removable.  This
> has worked on a desktop running Mdk 9.0 and a laptop also with 9.0.

Hi, Brian.

Do you have an fstab line for it?  I have an entry in KDiskFree for /dev/sdb
as /mnt/camera, but when I try to mount it I get 'No medium found'.  This is
the same message as I have got when trying to mount in from command line.

Are you reading xD cards with yours?

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302