Anne,

I added a line in fstab like this:

/dev/sda1 /mnt/camera auto user,noauto,nosuid 0 0

I must say that I have supermount disabled (9.0), I created a hd icon on kde
selecting /dev/sda1 as device. Also I had to created the directory (mkdir -m
777 /mnt/camera)

Under 9.1 rc2 a line similar was automatically added to fstab and into the
removable media ico I could create the hd icon. Runing fine

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal