On Saturday 22 March 2003 09:39 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 22 Mar 2003 5:28 pm, Francisco Alcaraz Ariza wrote:
> > Anne,
> >
> > I added a line in fstab like this:
> >
> > /dev/sda1 /mnt/camera auto user,noauto,nosuid 0 0
>
> I changed it to that, but again I got 'mount: fs type umask=0 not
> supported by kernel'.
>
> > I must say that I have supermount disabled (9.0), I created a hd
> > icon on kde selecting /dev/sda1 as device. Also I had to created
> > the directory (mkdir -m 777 /mnt/camera)
>
> I checked the permissions and they're OK.
>
> Anne
I have a fuji Finepix 2650 with xD memory, and it connects as
/dev/sda1 on my machine with the MSDOS filesystem.

I went to check on it, only to find that I can't get it to load
either. But I am still a USB beginner, so I'm not surprised. But I am
still hand loading my USB drivers, so I probably have forgot
something.

I got all my information from the linux-usb.org site, but it appears
to be down right now.
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA