On Wednesday 28 May 2003 10:43 pm, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 May 2003 22:07, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > Peeps,
> >
> > There have been an alarming number of system freezes here recently, and
> > I guess I'm not so much looking for a solution as I am for other LM91
> > users that have been experiencing similar things.

[...]

> > Has anyone else experienced similar situations or is my situation
> > unique?
> >
> > --LX
>
> Not quiet the way you describe it.
>
> I was happy enough using RC2 awaiting 9.1 final.
> Recently (last week) I upgraded which wasn't a big deal as I kept
> everything updated anyway.
> I have had a few lock ups which I blamed on my kyrosII video card and the
> powerVR patches which are actually meant to be for mdk8.2, nothing like
> that before though!
[...]
> Good luck,
> HarM

It's the peril of being at the leading edge of software development really.
Anyway, my own experience is that when trying to get a usb printer installed
and operating I was getting freeze after freeze, not always in the same
place.

I've also had crashes when accessing the net (dial-up) and d/l'ing files while
examining other files through Konqueror.

Irritating.

regards

Daryl
--
It's been a business doing pleasure with you.