Since you have a 2700+, and the chart says 2600+ is the max, you might drop
the multiplier to 15, and increase the FSB until it approaches the 2700+
rating.
Even if you couldn't reach it 2700+, you would still be in good shape running
your 2700+ a little underclocked with a higher FSB. I'm pretty sure you can
get 140FSB from the board without too much trouble.

Robert C.