I want to install Linux on an older laptop (Pentium 133Mhz), I had already
installed LM 7.2, but would like to have new versions of applications (like
Mozilla).  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what version of LM might
give me good performance on a Pentium 133Mh, 80 megs ram, (specifically what
kernel should I go with), but still makes it relatively easy to install a
newer browser, possibly gnumeric and abiword, without have to recompile every
library because none of the newer apps is compatible with the older
libraries?  Or should I just bite the bullet and do everything the hard way,
compiling from source?

Thanks,

Dan