Yeah, that might be a good idea :-)  Well, I'm doing great; I answer my
email about once a week!
Well, I've thought about that occasionally - restoring that is.  I guess
I'd have to just reload the system and then copy the target files back to
their original places.

I'll have to play with that on a test box...