Hi,
well the comparison method was to compare the traceroute time to the ISP
server, he was getting around 8 msecs compared to my 18 msecs, the
fastest download speed I've ever seen has been about 90 kb/s.
Which I think for a broadband cable link is not as fast as it could be..
I wish I could download iso 's in 40 mins, it normally takes all night
:(

comments ?

Richard

--