At 10.57 07/08/2003, you wrote:

> If shorewall is shut down - it by default shuts down everything except
> what is meant to be open. Don't know the name of the config-module anymore

The rule is "routestopped" IIUIC... It doesn't always work properly, as I've
tried adding the IP numbers and hostnames of my two machines to that rule.
Stop Shorewall, and even those hosts in the list are blocked. It is indeed
a PITA to set up. I've found the Webmin interface to be the easiest and
best I've used so far....

I'll remember Webmin next time. After configuring Intenret Connection Sharing, now I can use internet.

Thanks to all

Olaf