On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 03:24 pm, Frankie wholly or partly mentioned :-
> I think IBM and Novell should get together and counter sue SCO for making
> unproven claims and trying to extort their linux clients. Have SCO barred
> from making such claims till its proven in court. In other words, "put up
> or shut up!" IBM and Novell can also sue that their linux business has been
> hurt by SCO's unproven claims and sue for damages.

First rule of law for anyone not a lawyer, don't sue, let others sue you.

IBM and Novell don't want to throw money away chasing a chimera.

--
At a given moment I open my eyes and exist. And before that, during all
eternity, what was there? Nothing.

Ugo Betti

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1Beta