James Sparenberg wrote:

I think (but I can't swear) that the problem is file headers. The PDF
has a header that gives data like length etc. So when you cat them
together the first header is wrong. The second is in the middle etc. I
agree that the only way is to cvt to ps then merge then convert back to
pdf.

James

Hi James,

I will definately give that a shot. I hadn't considered those possibilities when it was suggested the first time. Must've been too sleepy at the time.

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996