Hi,

Sorry, if I was not precise enough. All entries above Bookmarks on the KDE
menu are gone (e.g., Application, Configuration, Documentation, Networking,
Terminals, ..., etc.). And the shortcuts that I created on the toolbar now
only displays the KDE gear icon. If I click on it, it would say the serivce
not found. (e.g., Could not finnd service Terminal/kconsle.desktop). Would
someone please tell me how to recover the settings?

Regards,
Norman