On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:38 am, many eyes noted that Norman Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, if I was not precise enough. All entries above Bookmarks on the KDE
> menu are gone (e.g., Application, Configuration, Documentation, Networking,
> Terminals, ..., etc.). And the shortcuts that I created on the toolbar now
> only displays the KDE gear icon. If I click on it, it would say the serivce
> not found. (e.g., Could not finnd service Terminal/kconsle.desktop). Would
> someone please tell me how to recover the settings?
>
> Regards,
> Norman

That sounds strange, I have lost the /home icon use in Red Hat in panel, menu
and on the desktop and could only get it through the run command in the menu
and type /home  to have it come up. But everything showed that it was right
in kmenuedit. You could try that.

You might try Menudrake as well, they might still be there? Strange indeed.

HTH

Charlie.

--
 Things of the past are already gone
 And things to be,

        - Ch'ing Kung ( d. 1352)

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1Beta