What you will need to do is set the html page for an auto refresh. Then collect the data in some kind of data base. Whenever you go to the page, just graph the data up to that existing point. If you use php there are additional facitlities that allow you to draw the graph. Undoubtly the other languages have some of this facilities.

James Sparenberg wrote:

All,

  I've got a situation where I'd like to be able to take the output
from lm_sensors (temp and voltage) and read it constantly and graph it
as it's going, into a web page.  So two questions.

1.  Does something that does this exist?  (don't want to re-invent the
wheel.)
2.  Which is the better poison.  Python or Perl for this job.

Note too,  I'm a non-programming since Fortran IV (what4) so ease of
learning is helpful.

James

-- Joseph Loo [EMAIL PROTECTED]