On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Anne Wilson wrote:

> James, under Mdk I run POPFile
> http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/PopFile If you haven't looked
> at it, you should.  I understand it is cross-platform, and I am going to
> try it on a windows box as soon as I can.  Certainly under linux it is
> extremely simple both to install and to train/run.  It achieves better
> thn 99% accuracy all the time.

Anne, I was interested in updating the link on this page to point to the
current version of popfile, and I noticed that there appears to be no way
to log myself in; it insists that I am "TwikiGuest", and I was unable to
find any way to convince it otherwise ... what am I missing here?

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people