Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
 > Just as an aside: Did you post a report to MandrakeBizCases?

http://www.mandrakebizcases.com/modules.php?name=Submit_News

They are always glad to hear such things and the numerous reports on the
site serve well as argumentation help for people trying to persuade
their boss to have a look at Mandrake Linux.

wobo

They are more interested in reports from the actual business owners, not their IT guy.

I did let them know of my own uses of mandrake as web/file/dns servers etc some time ago.

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.