On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 06:47, Jack Coates wrote:

> you assume that they know what they're doing... many people in the IT
> world don't.

LOL
I'm working on the 'NMCI' project in Bremerton, WA right now - the
'Naval Marine Corps Intranet'.  I believe that there are a few really
sharp people doing the engineering, but each day my bubble gets a little
more crushed realizing how true your statement is.
I just assumed that the people I went to work with new more than I and
were all professionals...
--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_

My pony-tail hit the on/off switch on the power strip.