I dont believe it is a router issue. They could have a acl in place but then
you wouldnt see the answer from the server it would just block it alltogther.
I dont remember ever seing a Cisco router checking the header files in emails
to block a person.  I think they may have a timeout issue like mentioned
before. They may be trying to prevent anyone from trying to run a script to
get in there box through there email server software. This is the first time
I have seen an email server not respond the correct way using telent to port
25.

In any case it seems to be there problem. I would contact there sys admin and
see whats up with this issue. Please let us know what the answer is if you
get one.

On Star Date Wednesday 12 November 2003 09:16 pm, Michael Holt sent this
sub-space message.