On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 14:49, Bill Mullen wrote:
> Quite true, and one's best recourse in that situation is using the ISP's
> server as a relay, at least for the problem domains (I have to do that
> with a few). OTOH, that isn't what's happening to Michael, as his Postfix
> *can* send direct to the problem server(s), but only with certain clients
> having originated the message and given it to Postfix for delivery.
>
> Strange, isn't it?

I wonder if it's triggering a oversensitive spam or virus checker by
having odd headers... I've just been messing with a CGI interface to
Spam Assassin, you can change a score from 6 to 8 just by using \r\n
line endings instead of \n and inserting spaces between Name and <email>
in the To and From headers...
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...