Well, I just wanted to give an update to the postfix prob.
The fix?  I just found out that this company just switched their email
server from '.com' to '.net'.  I don't know what they're doing, cause
they still have the '.com' server up and running.  It must have been
some kind of redirect / relay because I still can't get through if I use
the '.com' address from evolution, but I am able to get through if I
email to the '.net' address.  They definitely have something weird going
on but at least I know I'm not _completely_ incompetent.  Weird...

Anyway, thanks Jack, Bill and Pierre!
--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_

The new frame relay network hasn't bedded down the software loop
transmitter yet.