Did this below still nothing everything stops... Can you help more Please.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] shorewall]# service shorewall check
Processing /etc/shorewall/params ...
Processing /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf...

Notice:  The 'check' command is unsupported and problem
         reports complaining about errors that it didn't catch
         will not be accepted

Shorewall has detected the following iptables/netfilter capabilities:
   NAT: Available
   Packet Mangling: Available
   Multi-port Match: Available
   Connection Tracking Match: Available
Verifying Configuration...
Determining Zones...
   Zones: net loc
Validating interfaces file...
   Warning: Invalid option (routestopped) in record "net eth0 detect
routestopped"
Validating hosts file...
Determining Hosts in Zones...
   Net Zone: eth0:0.0.0.0/0
   Local Zone: eth1:0.0.0.0/0
Validating policy file...
   Policy for loc to net is ACCEPT using chain loc2net
   Policy for fw to net is ACCEPT using chain fw2net
   Policy for net to loc is DROP using chain net2all
   Policy for net to fw is DROP using chain net2all
   Policy for loc to fw is REJECT using chain all2all
   Policy for fw to loc is REJECT using chain all2all
Validating rules file...
   Rule "ACCEPT loc fw tcp 22,53,631,3128,10000 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT loc fw udp 53 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT fw net tcp 53,80 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT fw net udp 53 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT loc fw udp 137:139,445 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT loc fw tcp 137,139,445 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT loc fw udp 1024: 137 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT fw loc udp 137:139,445 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT fw loc tcp 137,139,445 -" checked.
   Rule "ACCEPT fw loc udp 1024: 137 -" checked.
Configuration Validated