Does everyone run Factor.exe directly from the repo root?  Do you make a
'work' directory for new vocabularies and otherwise just mod the existing
ones, and let Git tell you what has changed before you publish?

Can someone tell me how to change the GUI's default font?

Is Emacs the most popular text styler for Factor?  I prefer to have a REPL
capability?

Shaping