Hi,

I don't know if my previous mail reached the list or not, but let me ask you
once again:

- is there some accumulated, readable documentation of Factor somewhere? Or at
least a cheat sheet about the various features of the language? The help system
is really nice and sufficient as it is if someone already knows what he is
looking for.
- in another thread you are talking about the UI and the adaptation of the
system by someones supervisor. I would like to adapt the language as a
supervisor, but cannot do that because of its unreal learning curve and lack of
a handbook.
- is Factor anywhere already used commercially? Is the making of the language
financially efficient or only a side project currently for you Slava? About how
reliable are the various features one can read about in the help?

Thanks,
Balazs