The latest Windows builds now work on Windows XP.

We have a ctrl-c feature that calls CancelSynchronousIO() which is only
available in Vista or later, so I just added more flags for which OS
version to target. You can still build x86-64-vista if you wish, but the
default is Windows XP.

https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/commit/5f8baad61746993b9fe5ab7502d8588459bda891

Cheers,
Doug