On Mar 22, 2005, at 3:12 PM, mark robert wrote:

I would like to ask Vaj to clean up his language a tad. FWIW Vaj, if you could limit your frequent use of Indian/Hindu/Vedic/Eastern/TMO terms somewhat that would be great. I mean of course I know what they all mean and I use them daily myself with family, friends, etc. (a-hem) but other less intelligent people don't appreciate them cause they don’t know their definitions. AND there is no way to know in advance if they will be included. I mean your posts have enough Eastern wisdom to them that you don't need to add the intimidating lingo. If you can handle it, I mean, come on man, you could use a little less polish.

Bhavakara Mark!