--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was thinking along these lines once and decided that what we
need
> is a "take Christ down from the cross campaign". Poor guy, being
> kept symbolically nailed to that cross for all this time, on
> millions upon millions of those crucifixion idols, being churned
out
> in factories and shops on a non-stop basis across the globe. For
> Christs sake, let him down, he's suffered enough.
>
> Rick Carlstrom
>

> ----The cross is the crossed vajra, the swastika, and the third
eye when open, it is not about a man crucified, except that we all
also are always crucified as well between the absolute and relative
being neither, both, and yet either. Take down that poor guy, his
symbol is for the reflection of the sun of spirit riding upon the
waters. When one views the cross they should see the divine
displayed across the surface of the human mind, not some poor guy.
That seeing some poor guys pathos is so Christian in itself, take
that down.

The true symbolism of Christ on the cross, is that the cross
represents the flesh and blood body, and the conscious Self (Christ)
is nailed to this cross of earthly existence by the senses of sight,
hearing, taste and smell. Only when the Self no longer identifies
with and as the flesh will it be taken down from the cross and
ascend into heaven.

Rick Carlstrom